Wynmor focuses primarily on apartment communities due to the unique benefits of large multi-family properties. These benefits are IDEAL for investors as they produce income, depreciation (tax benefits), equity buildup, appreciation and leverage.
An Ideal Investment
- Income: Our investments produce positive cash flow for our investors from day one.
- Depreciation: Investors benefit from an allocation of the annual depreciation expense to reduce their taxable income.
- Equity: Residents pay down the mortgage and increase equity for investors.
- Appreciation: Most real estate appreciates in value over the long-term. Commercial real estate, which includes apartment communities, is valued based on the amount of income that it produces. Wynmor focuses on value add opportunities within emerging markets because they allow us to capitalize on both the property and market conditions.
- Leverage: Lenders can finance up to 80% of the purchase price, which allows investors the opportunity to acquire larger properties than could be purchased all cash. Leverage also acts as protection during inflationary periods as the mortgage payment is fixed while rents are rising.
The Benefits of Investing in Apartments
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of investing in apartments and how they can benefit your portfolio, please complete the form below and we will schedule a time to discuss your investment goals.